Saturday, January 3, 2009

More updates from winter break

There are far too many photos for me to write lengthy descriptions about each restaurant/cafe/patisserie/what have you...so forgive my brevity hehe.

If one should ever walk down the Champs Élysées and keep on going for about 10 minutes, one will encounter this...

Tada! I love the bright red awning.

The sprightly man at the counter works like mad to bag pastries and chocolates.

A precariously balanced stack of chocolate boxes.

Candied whole pears and other fruits.




After visiting Notre Dame my mom and I were wandering for a bit and came across this hole-in-the-wall creperie.

My glorious chestnut cream crepe!!! I can't say anything other than that it was PERFECT. It was blistering cold outside and the crispy crepe filled with hot, oozing chestnut cream was exactly the hand-warmer that I needed.

Maiffret
102, avenue des Champs Élysées.
Paris 75008

Crêperie Saint-Michel
somewhere on rue de la Huchette in the Latin Quarter

1 comment:

tklderrick said...

ah! did u ever come across food in france that wans't good??

soo many random foodd!