Monday, November 9, 2009

:(

I haven't been able to upload any photos since I lost the usb cord for my nikon, which is partially why this blog has been so devoid of new posts as of late. Another reason is that I haven't been fooding as much...or fooding with my camera.

:(

I made a realization recently about something that we lack here at georgetown. No, it's not diversity (lol). Have you realized that we don't have any doughnut shops around here? There's a dean & deluca for satisfying random pastry cravings, as well as Le Pain Quotidien for other breads, and of course, Georgetown Cupcake for cupcakes, but no doughnut shop! This is preposterous!

Since I don't have any nice food pictures to show you, here are some random pictures of cute things instead!









And of course...here are some of Knut the cuddly polar bear cub, who isn't so cuddly and little anymore.



1 comment:

JimmiKam said...

possibly your best post ever.